Francesco Carrozzini is an Italian-born filmmaker based in New York. He studied philosophy at the Università degli Studi in Milan. Throughout his career he has worked on various short films including ‘Trafficjam’ starring Valerie Donzelli and Karl Lagerfeld and ‘Twisted Tango’ starring Eva Herzigova and Bryan Adams which was officially selected for the 57th International Locarno Film Festival. Carrozzini has also worked with numerous high-profile clients such as Sony, MTV, Yomiuri Shimbun, Condé Nast International, Versace Fragrance and Lancia Cars. Carrozzoni has expanded the scope of his work to include video art installations, and travel photography of various overseas visits. He was assigned by Italian McCann Erickson to direct the TV commercial for the 2005 edition of the Venice Biennale.
- ‘Pause’ video art installation, Duomo Cathedral, Milan, March 2004
- ‘Last Words’ video art installation, Cardi Gallery, Milan, June 2005
- 'Image with Sound', International Centre of Photography, American Beauty benefit auction and exhibition, New York, June 2006
- '1937' Short film for Short Film Competition, International Venice Film Festival, 2008.
- 'Francesco Carrozzini, Portraits', Solo Exhibition, Diane von Furstenberg Gallery, New York 2010